If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, October 22, 2010

The Donkey & the Doxie's

Peaches didn't like the donkey.

Peaches has the cutest bark...actually most puppies do. LOL When we went to my parents this last weekend Peaches decided she didn't like it when their dog got to close to me, so she would bark at her. She also barked at their Donkey...

The Donkey

...because he tried to sniff at her through the fence and I think he might have scared her. It was funny watching her stand back and bark her fool head off at the donkey.

Monday morning before we left, Autumn went with me out into the pasture the animals were in, and she didn't like the donkey either...he came up to see her and she did her grizzly bear act (like she is doing in this photo with Mable earlier this summer), snapping at his nose, but he didn't scare like the cows did...so she came running to me to be picked up.

There is just something about that Donkey that our Doxie's don't like. I can't say I blame them...I'm not to fond of him myself...except for the photo ops he gives me anyway. LOL

1 comment:

  1. But he's got such a cute face!!!!!

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!