If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring!

Super Moon

So how many of you saw the "super moon"? Did you see it when it came up? It was cloudy here so I didn't get to see it come up, but managed to catch it towards morning. Can't say I could tell it was bigger...but maybe I'm just not remembering. (That's been known to happen...not remembering that is. LOL) I really wanted to see it when it was coming up, since I head that's when the size would be the most noticeable...*sigh* oh well, better luck next time.

Did any of you think it looked bigger?

Anyway, Spring is officially here on our farm. The frogs are singing this evening...most of them are to the south on the neighbor's place, cause they have a little pond, but hey, least I could still hear them when I stepped outside a little bit ago. I do love listening to their songs. :)

Just had to post that the frogs are back...now I'm going to go lounge on the patio for a little bit, before bed, so I can listen some more. Hope you all have a great week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to get a picture of it, but we had too much cloud cover. I think I could tell it was a little bigger, but honestly, I don't really pay enough attention to those kinds of things. *lol*

    http://scrapgrrl.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!