If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, November 10, 2005

A new look

I like the setup of my blog but I was tired of the dark edges. So I finally figured out how to change those and added red insead of the dark brown for the boarder but I can't figure out what I want for the body of the blog. I don't want figured because then it would be to hard to read but white might not look good. I think what is here went good with what I used to have but I think it is to yellow for now. So I need some ideas!!! Anyone? I will eventually come up with something I guess, just going to take a little thinking!! Course then once I think of it I will have to actually try to implement it! That is the really hard part! At least for me!! Since I don't really know html to well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!