If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Dapper Doxie Retail Website

Our Retail Website is closing its doors. We have had trouble with some of the items we carried not getting shipped out on time so we dropped everything but our own Doxieland Creations Items. We feel that it will be better to sell the items on E-bay when we have time to make them, so we have more time to do other things while we are able. If you would like an item we are more than happy to make it for you just e-mail us. Otherwise look for us on e-bay, we are dapper-doxie there. I will try to remember to post in this blog if we put anything on e-bay so feel free to watch for the posts. However I tend to forget small things like that so I may forget to. LOL

I hope you will continue to visit our story pages and feel free to add your own Dog stories to the correct pages. Or e-mail them to me and I will add them for you!

I thank you for comming to my website and sharing your pictures, and stories with me as I Love seeing your furry babies, and hearing about them! I look forward to hearing more through this blog or any e-mail you care to share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!