If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hi to all

I hope everyone is staying warm!! I have been spending alot of time Digi Scrappin lately but my favorite forum just closed its doors for now at least, so I am lost!! It was the friendliest scrappin forum I have been able to find. I felt at home there and made a lot of friends. Thankfully their store is still open so at least the beautiful designs they have are still available. For those of you who paper Scrap, you really should look into Digi Scraping cause it is so much cleaner and easier to put stuff away when you have to stop. If you want to continue paper scraping, I know some people print out the digital Scrappin things they get and use them on their paper layouts. I have digiscraped severl layouts with our doxies on them. It is really great fun and a great way to make a photo album of your furry friends. How many of you paper scrap or digiscrap?

Been trying to make my first bow today. I really like making my own kits, and someday maybe I will be good at it! LOL I am lucky that what I like to do makes it so my furry babies can take naps right beside me!! Our oldest, Crystal, has been spending alot of time in the bed in my office probably for one reason cause it is right in front of a heat vent!! But it has been nice to have her company. The other two wander in and out but Crystal spends most of the day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!