If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Polk in Spring


I can't believe March is here! I suppose since today is a really nice day March will go out like a lion, but thats ok, I just love that spring is comming!! Can't wait to hear the frogs in the creek!! It should be up into the 70's today for the 3rd day in a row!! We really haven't had much winter this year, makes me wonder if we will have a late snow storm!! Well I can't really complain if we do. As we need the moisture, and we haven't had much snow this winter at all.
Yesterday I did this layout, guess I was wanting spring to get here. I made everything for the layout myself, and am thinking of trying to actually come up with a kit with that stuff in it. I am actually getting in the mood to create again. I have been kinda out of the mood for a while, hope it is really back now! I just have trouble sometimes, figureing out what to add to a kit! If any of you have any suggestions for this kit, e-mail me with them and if I use your suggestions, I will send you the kit for free! I made a stained glass iris to go with it that isn't on my layout. Any other suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!