If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Layout


I made this layout with my new Iridaceae kit. I am pretty much finished with it. The picture was taken when we were out shopping one time, I don't know the year but I remember I liked going shopping when I was younger. Not so much anymore as there are things I would rather do than window shop and window shopping is all I can usually afford to do!! But thats ok, I still enjoy my life, so thats all that matters!! LOL
My Uncle Orison took this photo. He loved taking pictures, and I wish I had, had him teach me more! Don't know why we wait till its to late for some things!
Going to be picking someone in the next few days to recieve the Iridaceae kit! If you have posted in the guest book or Blog, it could be you!! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!