If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, April 22, 2006

No Such Luck

Nope, I had to get sick too. I am still not totally over it, which is unusual, because I usually get over it in a day or two. But at least now I am not feeling like I have to crawl to the computer to check e-mail, I can actually walk to it with out to much trouble! LOL Hopefully I will be back to my usual self (or even better would be ok!! LOL) in another day or two!! At least I don't have a headache today like I have had for the past several days!!

I can't wait to get back to doing more layouts! Also have to keep organizing my fonts, and do other things around the house. Need to get outside to, and get some of that wonderful sunshine! But think I will be lazy today again, so maybe I will have a better night, while I slept better last night than I did the couple nights before, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep, and didn't feel good at all. Thankfully I finally got to sleep and felt better when I woke up and feel even better now!! Yeah!!

I HATE being sick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!