If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Flowers!!




Even with having to go get a window for the truck I managed to do a layout today!! I took a picture of my tulips yesterday, so had to do a layout with them!! I just love flowers, and these are really blooming this year!! I think its about time to thin them out, but I love it when they get thick because they look great wth lots and lots of blooms!! I will have to try to move them though, as these are up by my DH's shop (I planted them before we moved, and that was our little cabin we stayed in when we came down here) so I would love to get some of them down to the house. I love looking out the kitchen patio door, and seeing them bloom though so I won't move all of them! Hope you like the layout!

DH isn't feeling well today, I swear every spring he ends up sick, with a major sinus headache, (usually more than once). If the weather keeps going from hot to cold, he ends up sick. If it stays one way or the other he does better, although he tends to have trouble with his sinus's anyway. Hopefully he gets over it soon, and doesn't end up giving me something!! LOL I am a big baby when I am sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!