If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, April 17, 2006

What's with today?

Not been a great day here, my DH broke the back window of the truck so now we have to take a trip to Lincoln which I didn't want to afford, and go to a junk yard and get a replacement, which I really didn't want to have to do, as I was hoping to have a little extra money for May cause its my Birthday month. Never fails, we usually end up short in May. I don't know when the last time was that I actually had extra money for my birthday!! LOL Ok, maybe not extra, but some I didn't feel guilty using would be nice!! I was actually going to go shopping online on my birthday, so I could get something I wanted ON my birthday!! Hopefully things work out so I can't but I won't hold my breath!!

I really was hoping to get enough flowers to fill my containers again, but thats probably not going to happen, cause I have the front portch lined with them, and some on the back patio. I know, like I need all of them, but they are so pretty!!

And then also Alltel our DSL provider seems to be having a problem, and I can't get my e-mail, I can get my domain e-mail which is usually what I have trouble with, but not much comes in on that.. Least I can still get online, just not to alltel's site, (which means I can't even get my e-mail online). I check my e-mail alot, and am starting to have withdrawl symptoms!! LOL Ok, maybe not really, but I miss being able to check it! Anyway, hopefully thats the end of our bad day, and I can stop complaining!! LOL I am so lucky really, I shouldn't complain about silly little things like this, especially as I have the best thing for my birthday.......my DH and our home in the country!! Thats really all I need, I just like celebrating a little, and this year I was going to get more scrappin stuff! (Like I really need more of that!) Guess I can just go freebie huntin!! LOL

I am still working on getting the last little things done to my computer to get it back up and running, I had to mess with plugin's today, trying to figure out why some of them wern't working, I still haven't got eyecandy working, so hopefully will be able to do that soon! I got some more fonts organized, but boy that gets old real quick!! LOL I have way to many, and if I go looking at more, I usually can find more I want. I got to the H's in organizing them before I gave up for the afternoon. Hopefully once I get this done, I can have it done, and not have to redo it again. I think it will be really nice once its done, its just going to take me a long time to finish it. More than a week or two I think. Maybe that will be my birthday present!!! I will have to push to have them done by my birthday!! Yeah!! I worked for several hours and got the d-g's organized, so maybe I can manage it in the next 4 weeks. Get at least 5 letters a week done! LOL Couse some letters have more than others. I just can't work on it every day, or I would get it done sooner.

Anyway, I guess I am done rambling, and complaining for now, so hope everyone has a good day/night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!