If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Birthday Girl





Ok, here is a sneek peak at my newest kit. I am calling the kit Birthday Girl because its my birthday this month! I will be putting the kit on my blog so you can download it on my birthday. Hopefully before then I will get another one or two layouts done! Hope you will enjoy using it!

Anyway this is my niece Kali's 1st birthday. Isn't she just a doll!! I can't believe she will be 16 this year!! LOL

Credit for both: Doxie Designs Birthday Girl Kit.



Ok, so I managed to do another layout tonight! LOL I didn't think I was going to thats why I posted the other one earlier. Anyway this is me and my Collie on vacation in Minnesota before my DH and I got married. My Grandparents owned a cabin up there and they spent the Summers there, and my Uncle Orison spent the Winters there. But every summer he tried to get up there at least once and I would go with him if at all possible. We LOVED it there! When he died, my Grandparents had to sell it, cause their health wasn't good, and Orison was the one who kept it up. I do miss it up there though. Anyway, I would take Loper with me whenever possible, and this particular summer, we spent alot of time down on the lake, either in the water, on the water, or just sunning ourselves on the dock. It was one of my favorite vacations with my Uncle.

Edited: Yep I know I need to add another o to to in the word art! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!