If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I finally managed another layout!


LOL yep, I did a layout today with the Aviation kit by Blushbutter again! I thought it had some papers in it, that would look great in my heritage album, so I did a heritage layout of my Uncle.

Can't wait to get back to scrappin more, but the apples really need cut up, and I want to have as many in the freezer as possible so we have some good pies later. My hand is really hurting from cutting them up, actually its the one that holds the apple that hurts the most tonight, while I was cutting, my other hand was the one in pain. I have some problems with my hands sometimes anyway, so this isn't helping. But I just keep telling myself I will be happy I did it, later on, so, I will do as many as I can!! I was hoping to do enough for 4 pies today, but could only manage 3. Hopefully that doesn't keep going down hill, so by friday I can only do one! LOL Maybe if I manage several tomorrow, I will actually make a pie to eat now, on Friday! Wonder if I can bribe DH into helping me!!! ROFL I will not cut any up over the weekend, so maybe my hands can recover. Besides I am almost out of seal a meal bags, so once they are gone, the rest of the apples will have to wait till I go shopping. I like using the seal a meal thing cause you can keep the apples in the freezer longer, without them getting freezer burnt. The bags cost a small fortune though, so I only use it for freezing things that may be in the freezer for a while.

Better get going!! Oh and Kali....Thanks for your comments!!! LOL I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. comments from old blog:

    anonymous (unverified): I absolutely adore this LO! I'm a sucker for anything vintage, so this really struck a chord with me. Blush's kit is so versatile ~ love it
    Aug 24, 2006, 10:24 PM (UTC -5)

    blushbutter (unverified): You know I love this layout! Yummy apple pie!!
    wow cutting up apples, I hope your hands do get better over the weekend too. Can Hubby find a nifty machine that does it for you on one of his scrounges? There must be a few old fashioned ones that wouldn't cost too much laying around some garages not being used. Just thinking of your poor hands next year and the one after. hug's blush
    Aug 24, 2006, 07:44 PM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!