If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Busy, Busy


I did this layout today, with pictures of my niece when she was a baby. Its hard to believe she is going to be 16 this year! I used Debbie Pearson's Secret Garden - Tulip kit. You can see a bigger version of this layout in my family layouts photo album.

I love you Kali!!

Wow I have done three layouts today!! I guess I have been at my computer to much!! LOL And it was a really nice day!! I did get away from it some. It was in the 70's so I went outside with my DH for a little while. Just not as long as I should have!! LOL

The first layout I did is called Growing family, the 2nd one is My Darling Neice and this one called School time. I used J3 Designs Back to School kit, for School time.




We went for a little drive this evening. My DH came up to my Office window and said he would be back in a little bit cause he wanted to go see what looked like a brush fire as it should have been out since it had been dark for awhile. I told him I would go with him and am glad I did!! It looked like they had been burning their field and it got away from them. It was BIG!! I just hope they get it out before it gets to someones house!! I don't think we are in danger because its to the west of us a couple miles and the wind is out of the south. I am thankful for that, but feel sorry for the people to the north of it!! It was kinda windy today (after all it is Nebraska, it seems like its always windy here!! LOL) so I don't know why they were burning today anyway! Silly people! I just pray that they get it out! I got some pictures, but haven't checked to see if any of them turned out or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!