If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bloom






This is me at three. I really like this picture. My Uncle took it. I used Misty Cato's Bella kit for it. The brush I added I don't know where I got. Sorry! Hope you like it! I am trying something new, click on the picture if you would like to see it alittle bigger. LOL hope it actually works!! That way you (for all of you on dial up, like my Mom) don't have to go into my photo albums if you don't want to.

1 comment:

  1. comment from old blog:

    Mechelle (unverified): Hi Deb, What a beautiful girl you were and such a gorgeous page.

    Thank you for all the beautiful things you share~

    ((Hugs)) Mechelle
    http://conradcreations.blogspot.com
    Apr 13, 2006, 11:58 AM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!