If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, January 27, 2007

I am so in awe of Blushbutters talent!


This is a layout I just finished with Blushbutters newest kit!! I LOVE that lace!!! It looks old fashioned. I thought it was just perfect with this photo of my Great-Great Grandparents, on their 60th Anniversary. I just love that rose background too, I couldn't ever put something like that together, because mine would just look like a jumbled mess, but this is so beautiful!! Vanessa, if you were within arms reach I would just have to hug you for making this beautiful kit!!! I have to admit though I got lazy today, and didn't want to scan any of my wedding photo's in (which had been my plan) so I went looking for something else I could use! LOL But I am really glad I did, cause I love this old picture with that lace!!!!! The only bad thing about it is, the layout is kinda similar to some others I have done but shhhhh don't tell!! LOL Can't wait to have time for more layouts with this kit!!!

Kit Credit: Heathers Purple rose Mega Kit by Blushbutter

Not sure if I will have time to play tomorrow, as I have a hot date with my DH and the darn tax forms. So wish me luck on getting that taken care of for another year!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Oh and you all are so very welcome for the kit!! Thank YOU for your comments!!
The freebie catagory to the side has some links still active in it (as long as 4 shared is working) and I have some other kits I have been thinking about posting, so just watch for them!!! They are older ones I did a year or more ago (so I don't think they are as good) but I will see about adding them a little at a time, although I don't know if I will advertise it anywhere!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:52 PM

    Thanks for this kit. It is wonderful, and I love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!