If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Grandmother


LOL yes, I found some more beautiful lace!! Well actually it wasn't hard to find as Shawn (Designs by J3) made it! But I just had to grab it because not only do I love the colors in the kit....AND it was FREE, but it had some beautiful lace! What is it with me and lace? This also has a beautiful rose border in it. Its in Designs by J3's gallery under designer samples! You have to be logged in to be able to get it, but it is Free!!!

The layout shows my Grandmother holding her wedding dress. She had gotten quite a bit shorter, as you can see. She is standing in front of her lilacs in her side yard. I am so glad that my Uncle Orison got these pictures, because I don't know if I would have thought of it and I love them!

Kit Credit: J3 Designs Lynn's Roses at Designs by J3

I would like to point out that I put a link over under Special pages telling about how I will likely do my freebies....so if you would like to know anything, you can check there and see if it answers any of your questions! Thanks so much for your comments, on the new freebie...AND past ones!!! I really appreciate them!

Now don't forget to go to Shawns (Designs by J3) site and get the beautiful kit that I made this layout with!!! Also don't forget to leave her a thank you, so she knows its appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    This really turned out nice. I hadn't even thought of those pictures of Grandma for it, but it is really nice with them.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lo of your grandma and the kit you used is beautiful!Thanks for link to the freebies.

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!