If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

DH and my Grandparents


Well I got two layouts done this morning, but wow, its a struggle! I think I will escape the computer this afternoon, and see what other trouble I can get into! LOL Its snowing here, not to hard, but its kinda pretty coming down. I may have to sit in my rocker in front of the window in my sewing room and watch it while I eat lunch.

This first layout is my DH several years ago. Kit Credit: Savvey Pirates kit by Blushbutter

The 2nd layout is my Grandparents dressed up for one of their foster kids wedding. Kit Credit: Heathers Purple Rose Mega Kit by Blushbutter


I really don't know why I feel like I am struggling so much to do layouts. I guess I am in one of those moods where everything I do looks stupid to me....Plus using alpha's is something that is really hard for me...don't ask me why (but the alpha's in this kit just called to me)! So the 2nd layout is even stupider than usual, (to me at least). I really need to work on getting my confidence up I think...I hate being in this kinda mood. Because I know not all my layouts will be great, but I am pretty good at scrappin compared to a lot of things I have tried sooooo I guess I better snap out of it!!!!LOL Ok, thats the end of the "pity party" I had going there! LOL Sorry!

Wonder if I can talk DH into a cribbage game this afternoon?!!! We haven't played that for a while. Can't even really remember how, but it would come back to me. We haven't actually played any of our games for a while, he isn't a big game player, so we don't very often. Course theres always Othello....Orison and I LOVED playing that game in Minnesota. Ok, DH can choose, if he is nice enough to play!

Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!