If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Something old and Something Blue

Well even though it was a struggle to actually get the first layout done (don't know whats wrong, but I just haven't got any good ideas lately) I finally managed to get a couple layouts done today!!! They aren't as good as I would like, and really aren't as good as they should be considering the kit is so beautiful, but I don't guess they are to bad! LOL Maybe I am just being to critical today, I don't know.

These are both layouts of our wedding! The first layout here (actually the 2nd one I did) is my Mom pinning my "something old" on. It was a pin that was my DH's Great-Grandmothers. He said that she gave it to her daughter (DH's Grandmother) on her wedding day, and he thinks his Mom
got it on her wedding day. So its a wedding day tradition in his family kinda. I am not sure how I ended up with it, and not DH's sister but I'm glad, as I love traditions like that! I took a picture of the pin today, to include it on the layout too!


The 2nd layout is My Dad putting my garter on, and my Mom helping me balance while he did. I'm not sure why it took me several tries to get this so I could stand it, but it did. I was actually planning on doing a two page layout with it, but finally settled on a one page. I did change the color of the stitches to blue...for just a touch of blue in the layout!

Kit Credit: Heathers Purple Rose Mega Kit by Blushbutter

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! I really do appreciate them! I'm glad some of you have a use for the Minnesota Memories one!

Its really cold here today! So I hope all of you who are where its cold, are staying warm! Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:37 PM

    I love these. They are real pretty. Blushbutters Purple Rose Kit certainly will have many uses.
    Ofcourse I love purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom!! LOL Yeah I knew you would love any layout made with this kit, cause of it being purple!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!