If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hubby playing

This layout has some pictures of my DH playing with his Letz Grinder last month. I really love how the picture of the tractor blended into the background. I LOVE playing with blending, least if I can get it to work, I do. Someday I may have to try one of those layouts that mostly has blending in it....kinda an artsy layout. I don't really know what they call them, but I have seen some neat ones, I just don't know how easy it would be to do one that I would like! LOL If I managed to get more layouts done today, I will edit this post, but won't hold my breath.

Special thanks to DH for the title and wordart quote.

Kit Credit: Happy Being Me by Melany Violette (go check out her site, she has several freebies, and her kits are all half off, because she is not going to be designing anymore.)

My sister-in-law is going to be visiting for a few days, so we will see if I manage to get much done in the next few days. If you don't see any posts, you will know why! I just hope I remember to go to a chat tonight, to get a paper pack, that goes with a kit I have...it wouldn't matter to much if I miss it, but would be nice to have since I have the kit.

I also just had my last blog post come through the google group, don't know why it took so long, because usually it happens just after I post, so today there could be more than one post come through, Sorry!


I hope everyone has a great weekend, and doesn't get to much snow! We are supppose to get some on Sunday, we will see if we do. Its been great having it in the low 50's the past few days, wish it would continue! LOL I am so ready for spring!!

I managed to get a couple brag book qp's done for the challenge at Dusty Bear. If you would like them, you can join in the fun, just go read all about it here. I used kits by Lara Payton for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!