If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm Back!

I didn't do much on the computer this weekend. I had other things to do, and Friday we took my sister-in-law out job hunting, and she got one, so she will be staying with us for a while, until her house sells. (course its not on the market yet, we have to go back and pack some things and get it ready to be, one of these weekends) So needless to say, my weekends may not be as full of scrapping for a while, at least until I can get used to having her around more, because its harder to concentrate with more going on, in other parts of the house. Maybe I will have to just shut my office door! LOL

I have seen some really cool layouts that is one photo but looks like several photo's stacked on top of each other to make one photo. I finally tried it today, I was looking through Gotta Pixels gallery because Shawn (J3 Designs) wants to have a "layout of the week" so I was looking for one that I liked, to nominate. I found one with this effect, and loved it, and it also dawned on me how I could do it myself (sometimes I am kinda slow! LOL) so I of course HAD to try it! It was so much fun, I think I will have to do more of them! This is my DH and Crystal, last year before she died. I'm not sure I did it totally right, but it was fun, anyway!

Kit Credit: Cinnamon Tea by Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative - it was one of her free kits one month last year.

Tomorrow is my sister-in-laws birthday. So today I made her a card....its not really a "nice" card, but she can usually laugh at herself, so I couldn't resist. The front says "Its your birthday and anything you want to do is ok by me..." And on the inside is the not so nice part! LOL It says "I've heard how cranky old people get when they don't get their way!" She doesn't get off work till midnight, so won't be home till one or so, so we will see if she sees it in the middle of the night and opens it, and if she does, if she lets us sleep peacefully, till morning, or has to come smack me! ROFL Kit Credit for the card is the kit I am working on now. I will probably give up on trying to think of something to add to it soon...may even have it on here sometime next week, possibly.

I made my Dad a card too, because his birthday is Friday, but I won't put it on here, because I have to mail it to him, and he would probably see it on here, before he got it in the mail.

Have a great week everyone! Hopefully I can get some scrappin done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!