If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lots of fun.

I've had lots of fun working with Blushbutters newest kit today!!! I didn't use if for what it was intended for but like how they turned out. This first one is of my Doxies and the rose bush that is right outside my office window. The 2nd one is my Grandpa and my Great-Grandmother, Great-Great Grandmother, and Great-Great-Great Grandmother. (I hope thats right! LOL Anyway its 4 generations, starting with my Grandpa, and working back) I get confused when you get to many "Greats" in there. The Wordart is my own.

Kit Credit for 1st two layouts: St. Patrics Day Erin Isle Kit by Blushbutter

I do love working with my heritage photo's!! I also did a layout last night, but it was late when I finished so didn't want to take time to post it, so it will be the last one on here. Its of our cats. DH was getting ready to go out and feed the animals and looked out the window and saw three cats sitting on a board that sticks out from under the roof on our barn. We managed to take a picture from inside the house because we figured they would move if he went out, and they did, because then he went out to try to get closer and get a better picture but they ran inside the barn, to wait by their food dishes. LOL Oh well, it was really neat, and at least we managed to get this picture to remember it by.

Kit Credit for last layout: Jan 07 Mega Kit from Digital Divas Designs

I have also had lots of fun reading all your comments! Thank you for them BTW!!!! I am really kinda surprised at how popular these frames have been! There have been well over 500 downloads already. I don't know if the link got pirated or if everyone has actually come through my blog, but I just can't believe a group of frames could have that much intrest! LOL There are quite a few comments over on 4shared, too, and I have enjoyed reading them too, although I have to say I wish you all could put them on my blog, but at least you commented! Thanks!!! Those will get deleted if and when the link does, which is why I wish they were on my blog.

I don't know if any of you have had trouble getting the frames but feel free to let me know if 4shared doesn't work for you for some reason, I could figure out a way to get it to you, a different way. This zip file could actually be e-mailed because its less than 2mb. So e-mail me if you can't get it, and I can e-mail it to you. That is if I still have the link active, otherwise you will have to wait for everyone else to be able to get it again. My address is listed on the "Contact Me" post that is linked to, at the side of the blog.

THANK YOU for all your comments!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Thanks for the frames, now I'll really have to learn how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the cool frames!
    I always comment on people's blogs rather than 4shared etc, but it's nice to know why people would prefer comments on the blog...yes, it would be sad to lose all those nice comments once the link has expired,
    Have a great night,
    Chrystina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Thank you for these frames!! They will be really cool to use, as soon as I figute out how!! Tina Williams sent me a link to your blog, and I am so glad she did, it is fun to read. I am adding you to my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:40 AM

    Thank you for these cool frames. I am going to give it a try. I love the way you used them, I hope mine come out half as good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:47 AM

    wonderful lo's!!!
    ~marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Thanks so much for sharing your work! Some day I hope to be able to do the same and pay everyone back for all of these amazing gifts!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wov those frames are great now i just have to reread the tutorial...thanks eva so much for sharing all your gifts n designs with us here..

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!