If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Didn't do much today.


I didn't do much today, because I had a headache all morning, and just couldn't totally get rid of it, although it did get better this afternoon, after I sat down a read for a while. When I wake up with one, its almost impossible to get rid of it!

Here is the card I made my Dad for his birthday, which is tomorrow. I heard today that he had recieved it, so since I had some time, I thought I would post it. I don't suppose its all that "nice" either, since I basicly called him an "old goat" but...LOL well he does love his goats, and I love to tease him if I get the chance, so...thats what he got! LOL I Love you Dad!! Happy Birthday!!

I hope all of you had a better day than I did! I wasn't the nicest person to be around today, with my headache. My poor DH and sister-in-law put up with me though. (What else could they do LOL) We got quite a bit of snow last night. We even had thunder and lightening, which woke me up, and for the first time since we have lived here, it was hard to see out our windows, because of snow and ice that had gotten caked on them. Alot of the roads are closed in this part of NE, and my sister-in-law didn't go to work. Hopefully they are better tomorrow. Its suppose to get warmer next week, which will be really nice, especially if it manages to stay that way!! Hopefully, I can manage to do more scrapping tomorrow, we will see how the day goes! Have a good day!

I hope you have a VERY Happy Birthday Daddy!! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:49 AM

    Being an "Old Goat" is better then the alternative. You don't often see an "Old Goat" sitting down.
    This "Old Goat" loves his "Kid" too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!