If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, March 02, 2007

A Much better day!


Well today was pain free!!! LOL So it was a much better day, and I wasn't a grouch all day! Lucky for everyone here that's for sure.

I played with Vanessa's kit again, the 1st layout is a well known Irish blessing that I always liked, and the 2nd one is a friend of mine when she came for a visit last year.

Kit Credit for both is: St. Patrick's Day Erin Isle Kit by Blushbutter

I got a little bit of general housework done this afternoon, and am still needed to make a shopping list for whenever we decide to go shopping. But maybe I can get that done this evening yet.

I will be making a tutorial (for Paint Shop Pro X) for the cluster frames next week, and when I get it done will post it. Sorry I can't do it this weekend. I also will in the next week or two, probably make a few more of them, because one lady suggested using different shapes. I had briefly thought of doing a circle one, but then promptly forgot about it, and Terri G suggested one with a heart, and I thought that was a cute idea and thought I would do other shapes too. So you can be on the lookout for them too....I may try to finish the other kit I was working on before I do them, but its not going to have a ton of elements cause I can't think of what to put in it! LOL Plus I want to of course do layouts in between all of this! They are still my FAVORITE thing to do!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I don't know if I will be around to post or not, but we will see! Stay Safe!

P.S. I hope you had a good birthday Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!