If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, April 20, 2007

I got it, I think!!

I figured it out!! LOL Least it looks better than it did, when I quit on it yesterday. This first layout is some of the things I have really enjoyed doing hobby wise over the years. I have to admit, once I figured out crochet, I haven't done any embroidery, and don't crochet much since discovering digi scrappin. I wonder if I will ever find anything I like doing more than Digital Scrapbooking....that would be kinda scary, as I am so obsessed with scrappin, I can't imagine anything more fun. Of course there are some things I left out, like photography, spinning (never got good at that but kinda fun) and needle tatting (did a little of that, before I got into crochet). But the three MAIN ones are on there.


The 2nd double layout is my niece and her new little cousin. She is so excited about her birth, and has been talking about it for months. She finally arrived, and I am so glad they sent me some pictures!! Thanks Linda!

Kit Credit for all layout today: Craft Scrapbooking kit by Blushbutter I also used Blushbutters Digital Album Display to show off the double layout.

Well not to much else going on here today. Least not yet! LOL The day is young, so I think I will get off this computer and go see what else I can do. I need to make a banana cake, since we have a couple banana's that need used, rather quickly. And its nice and warm outside, so I really need to go out and get a little sun. Other than that, the only thing I have planed is to watch stargate tonight!!!!!!! LOL Thats one of my other addictions...besides DigiScrappin, STARGATE! This is the last season for SG-1 though, bummer, as its my favorite of the two stargate shows, even though the first 7 years were the best, I still have to watch them now. So I better get off here, I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb!!!
    I love your layout about your hobbies,it is very nice...
    Muriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your crafting layout - looks amazing. Must check out that kit from BlushButter! Just starting to think of all the crafts I have dabbled in - but yes - Digiscrapping does tend to take over.

    Baby one is so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:58 PM

    you are welcome, i can send you pics anytime

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!