If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Arrrrgh!!!

This is the 3rd layout I tried working on today! LOL I just can't do "different". I was trying a slightly more cluttered look again, and thats just not something I am good at, so I finally put it away, for later, and did this simple, clean, sunset layout. Blushbutter, is so good at that cluttered look, I love hers....then I try something thats more cluttered, and it sucks. I'm not sure how to do the idea I had, in an uncluttered layout though, so we will work on it tomorrow maybe. Don't you just love Blushbutter's flowers in this kit? I LOVE this shade of pink too...and I don't know what it is about pink, against brown, but I LOVE it!!! I also love the pink and blue pastels in the sunset! Usually I have gotten orange sunsets, but this one, caught my eye, because of those clouds (I actually managed to look up from my computer, in time to catch it!!) and so I had to grab my camera, and run out to the front porch and snap the picture. Don't you just love the view out my office window!!! Perfect for watching those summer sunsets!

Kit Credit: Craft Scrapbooking Kit by Blushbutter

2 comments:

  1. I'm first! Great sun-set picture. I was just wondering today as I sat at my laptop, I wonder what view everyone has where they scrap. I do mine in my kitchen/family room and usually multi-task! Anyway - now I know what a beautiful view you have. Thanks for not giving up with your creating today - I think it was worth it with your finished result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:42 PM

    such a pretty lo! fantastic photos.
    tfs
    ~marie

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!