If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, April 16, 2007

Layouts with Digital Freebie's club kits and add on's


First of all, thanks so much for your kind comments (and e-mails) on my post yesterday! I know most people arn't like that, I just got soooo ticked that she took my name off the files, I had to vent. I am seriously thinking of taking all the links down and putting them on my google group. I will have to try to decide before I post the next kit!

These 5 layouts are all from the club kit for this month (and the add on's) at Digital Freebies. The first one is my DH and his goats again. I have been wanting
to do a layout with a "drawing" on it from a picture, and when I saw the book in this kit, I figured it would be perfect! I love watching my DH with his animals, he is so caring, and they all love him.

The 2nd layout is my Mom, Dad, brother and I. We were down at my grandparents house for Thanksgiving and my Uncle got this photo of us. I was so proud of my new dress my Mom made me, I loved the cuffs and lace, and old fashioned feel to it. Also the shirts my Dad and Brother have on, has some of the first seminole patchwork that Mom ever did on them. Mom's dress is one she made too. She is great at sewing, I do wish I had got that gift from God too! LOL I only sew what I HAVE to! And can't really say I enjoy it all that much. Kit Credit for both of these layouts is Cherished by Lara Payton


The Third layout is shortly after my Mom brought me home from the hospital after I was born. It shows my Mom showing me to my brother. I think some of these photo's are so cute!! Kit Credit: Cherished Add on by Lara Payton

The 4th Layout is my niece. Several years ago, I did a photo shoot of her (and my parents) so I could have some new updated photo's for my wall. (I was to cheep to actually pay someone to take them! LOL) These are just some of the photo's I got of my niece. Kit Credit: Cherished by Angela Sharrow


The last layout is also my niece (just several years earlier!). She is reaching out to pet a kitten that my Dad was holding. I think its such a cute picture. (hmmmm I guess I think all of hers are cute huh?!!!) Kit Credit: Cherished Add On by Angela Sharrow

Sorry I don't have the layouts right with the descriptions! I made the layouts a bit smaller than normal, so my post wouldn't be sooooo long, but you should still be able to click on the layout and have it come up bigger, if you want to see it better.


Today is sooooo warm! Its a beautiful day, with a nice breeze comming in the windows, and not a cloud in the sky. I think Spring is back!!! Hopefully to stay this time. I have some red tulips blooming up by my DH's shop, maybe not as many as I would have, before they frosted, but at least some of them are so when I look out my patio door, in my kitchen, I can see the red flowers in front of his shop. I just love that! LOL Its so pretty, and homey.

Thanks for looking, and all of your comments on my blog posts! Have a great week!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh so beautiful.. love how u did the book on the first page.. thats very creative.. so many different things you did w/ the kit.. wonderfully done.. BEAUTIFUL WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all soooo lovely, but i think the hand-made LO is my FAV! it's so elegant. your mom is quite the seamstress, too!!! great job on ALL these wonderful LOs, Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts. I could not pick a fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy - great layouts. Lara's kit looks great - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!