If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, June 14, 2007

Favorite Colorado Trip Growing up

I got a double layout done today, I didn't use near all the pictures from this trip, that Mom sent me, but I just didn't have room for all of them! LOL I'm sure I will be doing more layouts later, but for now, this will at least give an overview of the trip for their album. This was my favorite Colorado vacation! We got to see and do alot of fun things, and had a ball!! And thats even with having fallen and putting a big gash in my knee at camp, just before all the fun started! We went to Estes Park, The Garden of the Gods, The Sand Dunes and several places in between, and my Uncle was with us, so we have a LARGE number of pictures just for this trip!

Kit Credit: Northwest Casual by Misty Cato

I got a chuckle when I was reading Pickleberry Pop's newsletter this morning...ok skimming, LOL I didn't have time to fully READ it. They had a quote in it they called Scrapbooker's Eulogy which was contributed by Sharon Kenealy. "Now I lay me down to sleep, if I should die before I wake, please Lord, let them scrap my funerial great!" I thought that was kinda funny!

I have to get off the computer now, didn't get as much done yesterday, as I had hoped, so I'm off to do some of it today....hopefully! LOL Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    The Colorado vacation, in 1985, was my favorite too. As a child I had been in Colorado lots of times, but never to the Sand Dunes.
    We all had fun. It was nice to have Orison and Grandpa along to enjoy it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous vacation LO Deb, love the page corners with the journaling on them with the decorative corners, just gorgeous!
    Chrystina

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!