If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm still here!

I know I haven't posted here for a few days. I've been busy working on some layouts that I don't want Mom and Dad to see till I give them to them, so I haven't had anything to post! LOL I'll probably be a little slow over the next couple weeks (or so)...maybe, although if I can I want to do some they can see, AND some they can't. LOL That way it gives me more of a variety. And lets me ramble on here! LOL I do share my other layouts on Blushbutters, and Dusty Bears yahoo group, so if you are a member there, you will be able to see them, before September. (Just don't go getting any sneaky ideas Mom OR Dad!! LOL No joining them just to see what I'm up to! You have to wait till after your anniversary to join, should you decide you want to!) As for the rest of you, feel free to join. They are really fun groups, with a lot of helpful ladies!

This layout has a picture my Mom sent me this morning. I don't remember having seen it before, and thought it was so cute. Yep its me, but I still think it's cute, I just love pictures of Dad's paying attention to their children, and this is even more special because its my Dad and I. I did tend to be a Daddy's girl at times, I remember sitting on my Dad's lap while he read to us every night, when I was little. I also remember when I was in high school, getting off the bus early, and walking across the pastures between the highway, and home, and Dad watching for me and walking to meet me. We would walk the rest of the way home together, talking or just walking. I loved those times. Sometimes I would go out with him while he did chores, and talk to him. Just walking along beside him, have no idea what we talked about now, but I do remember I loved it, and felt it was my special time with my Daddy.

I thought this kit would go with the pictures because Dad is a little on the grungy side...well with his overalls on, (LOL sorry Dad, maybe that's a bad choice of word!) and I look like I have on a pretty top. This kit has some lace, yet grunge too. The flowers, if you could see them closer, are kinda tattered. Really cute anyway, for the picture. Kit Credit: Delightful by Lara Payton

I've seen layouts where the picture is part of the circle, and then a background is used to finish the circle like this, but just kept forgetting to try it. Then a lady sent a layout through one of the Yahoo Groups with one, so I thought I would try it for this layout, before I forgot again! LOL I kinda like it better in some ways than having the picture a whole circle. It would work for some pictures better, than actually having to have enough around the part of the picture you really want, to make a complete circle.

THANKS to all of you ladies who have left me comments on various posts on my blog!! I really appreciate it! I can't believe how many more of you have joined my Google Group this weekend (we are well over 500 now)!! I realize mostly its for the freebies, but still, I can't believe the frames drew you, I kinda like them now and then, but I think you all like them way more than I do!

I have approved EVERYONE who typed something into the box, like I asked you to, if you are still waiting to get in, you may want to go try again, and type something even if its just Hi, because I delete any who don't leave me a message. Sorry! I don't even usually look at the e-mail addresses, so if you expect me to recognize your e-mail address, so didn't say anything, sorry, I didn't, because I didn't look! I think some people have trouble READING, which is fine, just don't go getting mad, if you can't find the links, or don't get in, because I do say where they are, and how to get accepted. I do tend to ramble, so not reading my posts is fine......unless you are trying to find something, then you may want to.

I hope you are all having a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:01 PM

    I just had to write and tell you how thrilled I was with your cluster frames which I just downloaded. They are fantastic - you're very talented, creative and generous to share such treasures with us.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:06 AM

    Thank you so much for approving me into your google group - You have some fantastic freebies and I am grateful for you sharing them - I will be sure to give you plenty of credit when I use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for approving me, I have been a fan of your designs since day one of discovering scrapping. Your doggies are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!