If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!

I managed to get the new qp's in the store yesterday, but that's about all I've managed to really get done on the computer least scrappin related, hopefully I can get back to scrappin in the next day or two.

This morning I did manage to get the farm books up to date, so they are ready to close out, figured I would do that tomorrow or the next day....there is just so much book work I want to mess with at one time. It used to be that I would look forward to it, when we had our business, and were bringing in a profit, I really enjoyed doing them, course it probably had something to do with seeing how much money we could maybe put into savings. *giggle* Ah well, its not to bad now, just not as fun.

We got a couple more inches of snow last night, kinda surprised us, I guess we hadn't kept up on the weather updates. I think we have had snow on the ground most of the month of Dec, which is unusual, least for the last few years. Its suppose to get cold, as in just above 0 F. tonight, and could feel like its below 0 with the windchill, but if we are lucky it could get into the 40's by the weekend, unless that changes, soooo maybe some of this snow will finally melt!! Course that leaves mud to contend with, but oh well, would be nice to see the ground for a little bit again! LOL Makes it easier on DH walking around outside too, cause the ice on the snow has been bothering his knees, back, and hips, when he breaks through the ice, and it jolts his joints.

Can you believe its the end of 2007? Just a few more hours for us, and it will be 2008!! How quickly the years seem to go now. I want to thank all my readers for their support this past year, and hope you will be back with me for 2008!! I also hope all of you will have a wonderful year next year. Thank you so much for all of your comments, it really brightens my day, when you take the time out of your busy lives to talk to me a little! Thank you SO much!! May God bless you all.

From my family...DH and I and our doxie's Autumn and Rascal, to you and yours....Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!