If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo Group Layout Challenge for Jan.

The new Challenge is up at Blush ~n~ Dusty's Yahoo group. This time I chose to use our favorite photo (or photo's) of 2007. Mostly because when I'm putting my photo's...or from now on my layouts with photo's from that year....in a album, I always pick one of my favorite photo's for the last page of the album. So I decided I would use that concept for this months challenge, that way I could kill two birds with one stone, have the last page of my 2007 album done, AND have a theme for the challenge! LOL Lara Payton supplied the mini kit for the challenge, its downloadable in her store, but is password protected, and you have to be a member of the yahoo group, to get the password. The challenge lasts all month, so there is plenty of time to join us!

Here is my layout for the challenge...although I'm not elegible to win of course LOL...I included a couple other photo's, this time, besides my favorite one. This year my Favorite photo wasn't a sunset (or sunrise) picture, which is amazing, as the past several years they have been. LOL I love sunset photo's, with all the colors!!

Kit Credit: Jan Yahoo Group Mini kit and Journaling bundle by Lara Payton

If your not a member of the Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo group, come join us, its lots of fun, besides this layout challenge every month, there is also a quick page exchange each month, that goes from the 15th to the 15th. I still need to do mine for this month, guess I better get busy! LOL I love how friendly and helpful everyone is in the group.

I hope everyone had a safe New Years eve! Happy New Year (again! LOL) Thanks for all of your comments, both here and through e-mail!

2 comments:

  1. Cool Challenge,Deb!
    Great idea !
    Thanks so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Great challenge!! If I can get caught up, I'll have to do it... In the last two weeks my internet has been down more than up. *sigh*... Which is why I haven't been by the group. Seems like I don't have enough time to keep up with my blog and my reads lately... Hopefully that will change!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!