If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, January 07, 2008

New Kit and qp's!!

I finally got my newest kit in my store today!! I put several things in it, that bring back some wonderful memories of other people and another time, including my Uncle Orison, who had a huge impact on my life, and who I still miss even though he has been gone for 14 years later this month. You can get the kit in my store here.

I also did a couple sets of qp's with the kit, one in 8.5X11 and one in 12X12. This next layout is one of them. The photo's are my great-great Grandparents.

Well now I have to come up with a theme for my next kit, that seems to hold me up sometimes, and since I haven't thought of one yet, it could be a little while before I get another kit done! LOL We will see. I hope you all like this one, I kinda like how it turned out, and love that my DH drew me some more elements, that I colored and put in the kit. Hopefully I can get back to doing some more layouts, but as you can see from no blog posts, I've been kinda slow lately! LOL

Have a wonderful week, and thanks so much for your comments!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:46 PM

    This kit is really great. It does make me really think of Orison. Colors and everything are so nice.

    I love that LO of Abner and Emily. The color and elements are perfect for their pictures.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic kit Deb, I love how much work you put into it, love the truck, the lockets, the lace of course, your flowers , oh I could go on and on!
    beautiful work and a steal for that price!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!