If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Page 2 of learning to walk

I did the other page of my niece learning to walk this morning!! I managed to use the same kit, even with it being kinda small, and just added one of Blushbutters frames. I love that frame, because it almost looks like its not there, yet gives it that added something it needed along the edge of the photo. Plus if you could look close, you could see what looks like scratches on the edges of the photo's, which is cool sometimes, it makes the photo look like its been around a while. Sometimes I need a frame that doesn't have much around the edge, like this one, so I'm glad I remembered it was in one of her frame packs.

Kit Credit: Allegria by Irene Alexeeva and Digital Essential Frames Pack by Blushbutter

We should be having some baby goats soon, DH said one of our nannies is really starting to get her bag filled with milk, and is slowing down, so hopefully we will have some cute little babies skipping and jumping around soon!! Baby goats are just so cute, I always liked them way better than the baby sheep, when I was growing up. They were cuter, and seemed to have more personality. Course that was just my opinion. LOL The strange part about it is, its not the goat we thought would have them first, Bossy has been so huge for months now, we thought she would have popped long before now, but so far, she hasn't. Maybe she will have some soon too, I've given up trying to guess when she will! *giggle*

Well I have to go get something for lunch, so better get off here! Have a good day, and thanks so much for your comments!!

1 comment:

  1. This is another beautiful page. I like how you edged the pictures. Love the flower swirl and the butterfly. Kali's going to love her book :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!