If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A couple layouts and a tongue lashing

I managed a couple layouts for Kali's book this morning. The first layout is her parents, and the changing of her diaper...one of those every day moments with babies. The 2nd layout is my Dad, holding her. I thought the Orange of this kit went with her mothers shirt, so used the Gentle kit again, with some of the quilling flowers on the metal corner. I really love the flags I used in the 2nd layout, for the title. I also love the fact that there was a set with a drop shadow, and a set without, this time I used it with, but once in a while I could see where that wouldn't be what I would want, so its nice to have the choice! And don't you just love that fluffy looking feather. LOL

Kit Credit: Gentle Kit, Box of Quilling Kit, and on the first one I used a frame from the Digi Frame Pack ALL by Blushbutter

Not much newsworthy happening, least not around here. We did get a tongue lashing this morning, by one of our Doxie's when we got back in from milking, cause they inadvertently got locked outside. *giggle* I came in, saw them both standing at the patio door, in the kitchen, and let them in, then Rascal started barking at me, like he does, when we've been gone, and he is chewing us out, for not taking him with us. Then about the time he was settling down, DH came in, and he started all over again. DH felt sorry for them, so gave them one of their treats...which always makes Rascal start barking in excitement and dancing around, till DH can get them out of the bag, and give him one. It was rather funny to be chewed out this morning by a doxie though. I had to laugh at him, which only made him do it more. :)

Hope you all are having a good day! Thanks so much for the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    These are really nice. They are some of my favorite pictures. The one of Daddy holding Kali and the picture of you leaning closer to see Kali, while he was holding her.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!