If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm getting there!

I just love to watch kittens playing. Love how totally adorable they are scampering around. Grown cats are fun to watch too, but the added cuteness of them being babies, makes watching kittens play, even funner. This is a couple of ours playing in the barn.

Kit Credit: Fresh Beginning add on by Manu...it was a freebie on her blog.

This was Bunny's first baby. He was kinda cute, and Galen called him Pierre, while we had him. We sold him at the goat auction though, as he was a male. Its kinda hard to give them up at times, but we don't need to many males...especially ones that are related to our females, so we have to take them up to the auction, as that gives us some extra money, to be able to buy more females. LOL Maybe someday our goat herd will be a better size, that way.

Kit Credit: Lifetime Moments add on by Manu. It was also a freebie on her blog! I have actually bought a few of her kits, but so far haven't managed to get many of them. I am enjoying using her add on's, so I'm sure I will have to go get some of her others too, when I get around to it! LOL

The Horse Tank, was made by my DH's great-grandpa in 1913. It used to sit on a farm to the south of us, that the family used to own, but since they don't anymore, Galen talked to the owner and asked if he could have the tank, and when he said yes, he and the neighbor went down and got it, so its sitting on our farm now. I remember Galen showing it to me years ago, so I'm glad he was able to get it.

This is Carmel, standing in one of the cedar trees, that the goats have stripped, up as far as they can. Not sure why she was there, other than the fact that she is strange, cause she was just standing there, looking around the pasture. Galen's seen her in it several times, just looking, and said its almost like she is "the lookout". LOL

Kit Credit for these two layouts: Shade Garden by Designs by Krista...another blog freebie.

This shows 4 goats we bought last year, checking out their new home. It almost looked like they had never seen a chicken before, the way they were checking it out.

Kit Credit: Veranda Breeze by Misty Cato

This layout, and the next one, were ones I did to go with another layout, I had done last year.

This shows my office, as I found it when I got up on my birthday. Galen's sister decorated it for me to surprise me, and she had to do it in the middle of the night, because I had stayed up late, don't think I went to bed before midnight...or even later. I thought it was rather sweet of her to do. Thanks KT! Oh and Galen picked me some flowers to add too it, I love it when he does that. :)

Kit Credit: Blissful Blossoms by Lara Payton

Here is Pierre is again, hung up, on a 5 gal. bucket...don't know how he managed it, but its rather funny. Then I also scrapped a sunset photo with the same kit. I like things side by side, that look like they might go together, ...not always going to be that way, especially probably in 2006, as I wasn't thinking that way, when I scrapped the ones, I've scrapped already.

Kit Credit: Beauty in Bloom by Manu (I actually bought that one...on sale, but hey, what can I say. LOL)

I really am getting closer to the end of my 2007 photo's!! I think there are around 20 layouts left, if I haven't miscounted, or unless I find DH has a bunch, that I just have to scrap. He sends me some of his pictures sometimes, and at others he doesn't. I'm kinda hoping there won't be to many that I need. LOL I really want to get these done. I'm trying to do a bunch today, as I don't know how many I'll be able to do for the rest of the week.

OMGoodness, is this not just the cutest photo? I had totally forgotten that I hadn't scrapped it yet. I was going to use a different kit, but then saw this one, in my stash of free one's I've gotten, and had to use it. I love that frame!! It won't really match the layout that will be beside it, but oh well, this kit was perfect for the photo, so I'll live. This is our niece who was born last year. This is probably my favorite photo of her, least of the professional ones of her, that I've seen so far. They have gotten some since, but not got them to me yet. LOL Makes me wonder now that I say that, if they were taken this year, or last though...hmmm if I get this book printed, then get some more photo's of her from last year, I guess they will have to go in this years book. Not ideal, but its been known to happen, even in my photo albums, that I put together.

Kit Credit: Classic by Designs by Krista Yep, it was another blog freebie!

This photo is one of my favorite ones for the year, if you will remember, when I did my Favorite photo's layout. However while I did put it on that layout, I also want it on its own, for in middle of the book. These were right outside our front door. I'm surprised they wanted them there, and the fact that we would go in and out, didn't keep them from building their nest just a few feet from our head. I'm so glad I got a picture though, cause they are just adorable!

This is our nephew and his little girl (the one above that is so cute! LOL)

Kit Credit for both of the last layouts, Botanical Beauties by Jean Daughterty Designs

Ok, that's it for today, and maybe for several days. LOL I've got some things to do, so don't know if I'll be able to scrap all that much for 2 or 3 days, and then not THIS much! (Although I didn't do ALL of these today, I just didn't get around to posting over the weekend.) Anyway, Have a great week, I'll be back, at least by Thursday, as I have a post all ready to go, for the new challenge for May on Blush~n~Dusty's Yahoo group. Hopefully I can do another couple layouts this week, but we will see. One of these days, I may actually work on another kit....but since I'm on a roll, with 2007 photo's, I think I'll wait till I'm finished with them, before I worry about it to much. LOL

As always, thanks so much for your comments, here and through e-mail!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:51 AM

    Boy, you are just a scrappin' queen aren't you!!! Look at all the wonderful layouts! My favorite is the kitty one!... Again... Notice a trend? *lol*

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!