If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cover page for 2007 book

This is the front and back cover I'm hoping its ok for my 2007 book. It took me a bit to figure out how to get it so it showed up right, in the software, I'm just hoping that it will actually BE right! I can just see my book coming, and having the pictures chopped off or something. *giggle* I'm having trouble getting it uploaded to the site, but have e-mailed them, so hopefully they can figure out how to help me soon. I liked their software, till I got to the cover...then it was a little challenging getting it figured out, but hopefully I finally managed it.

Kit Credit: St Patricks Day kit, Box of Quilling Kit, Easter Basket kit, and Snow Flakes kit ALL by Blushbutter.

I couldn't come up with another title, and that's what I've put on the title pages of my photo albums for years so I just stayed with that, for my yearly books...least for now. A few of you have wondered where I was getting the book printed at...I went with mypictales.com this time around. Hopefully I am as happy with them as I was shutterfly, because I would like to use them more, as they allow more pages, and they are cheaper. If any of you have gotten a book through them, feel free to share your opinions....and I'm sure I will share mine, once I get my book.....that is if I ever get it uploaded so I can get it. LOL Thankfully they seem to be pretty good at answering e-mails so far, as they have sent me a couple, asking questions, already, so I have hope, in that respect!

Well I have things to do, while they are figuring out the problem, so I better get busy! I hope everyone is having a great day! Thanks for your comments. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your fabulous front cover Deb, how exciting! I love the puppy dog's looking out the window and the car driving away, that's so fantastic, very creative. I love your title and I think it works really well to keep them all similar but with yearly differences and sub titles. I want you to order me a book to and I'll send you the paypal funds, pretty please :) I'd love to have one of these and I want to check out the quality of mypictales to, I've heard their paper is thicker and better than shutterfly's is. I love your pages and this would be my most treasured book for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:22 PM

    Love your cover!!... I can't get a years worth of layouts into one book. *lol* ... Joe about had a heart attack when the last 101 layout book from Shutterfly only covered a month and 6 days. *rofl*

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!