If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, June 30, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty QP exchange

Here is a preview of the qp's I did for the qp exchange on Blush ~n~ Dusty this month...it goes till the 15th of July, so there is still plenty of time for you to join in!

Kit Credit: Antique Beauty by Lara Payton. I just LOVE this kit!

We managed to get our hay done this weekend!! We have been waiting impatiently for the forecast to look good so hopefully it wouldn't rain on our hay, and finally this weekend it happened. Our wonderful neighbor came over Sat, and cut it, and then yesterday afternoon he bailed it and helped us get it in the barn. I really don't have the stamina to buck bales a lot, but I did quite a few, plus moved the truck to the next stack...I'm just thankful we got it finished before more rain came!! We just have to help the neighbor today, get what he cut finished up and into his shed, and then if it has to, it can rain some more. LOL

Its been just beautiful here, not TO hot, we've actually had the air off, and the windows open, enjoying the fresh air. I'm sure that will change before to long. The mornings have been REALLY nice and cool, perfect for getting outside, not that I managed that as much as I should have.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I better get off here and do something else. Thanks for your wonderful comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!