If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo Group Layout Challenge for June

Its time once again, for the new challenge at Blush~n~Dusty!! Since I think its important to also do layouts with yourself in them...even though I attempt to stay behind the camera as much as possible, I do force myself to do at LEAST one photo a year, usually around my birthday. Any other photo's that get taken, and scrapped of me, are freebie's. LOL So this month, I thought I would make everyone who wants to join in on the challenge, do a layout with a photo of themselves. Preferably a current one, but if you just can't do that, and old one is fine...even you as a child. You can also blur the photo so we can't see it, if you don't care to share it online. The point is to have a layout with you in it, for your family!!

This is my layout of me this year! LOL I won't go out of my way to do another, although if there are passable photo's taken of me, I will use them. (not that, THAT is likely to happen! *giggle*) Aren't my Doxie's adorable? Especially Autumn, with how her head is cocked. :)

Kit Credit: Heathers Purple Rose kit and the June Layout Challenge kit ALL by Blushbutter.

I hope to see some of you doing the challenge...just think of your loved ones, and how no matter how much you hate having your photo taken, THEY want some of you too!!

I got tagged, so will try to remember to do that in the next few days...gotta think about my answers. LOL

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:22 PM

    I think all three of you are gorgeous! Well.....the little boy is HANDSOME.....

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!