If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, September 29, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty QP exchange

Well I finally got my qp's done for this months QP exchange on the Blush ~n~ Dusty yahoo group. This month's kit is Victorian Heritage by Blushbutter and I just LOVE this kit, the blue's are so beautiful. There is still time to join us, it runs through the 15th of October, so come on, you really don't want to miss out!!

I tried to leave quite a bit of room for journaling on mine, because on heritage pages for sure, I like to have room for some. While this kit works great for more recent photos, its perfect for those heritage photo's you have laying around!

Dreams -

Oh my, the power of dreams. I'm telling you I can even entertain my darling hubby when I'm half asleep.

Last night we had a storm move through with thunder and lightening, although to tell you the truth I didn't know anything about it, till I kinda woke up when I heard DH shutting the window in the other room. I was out of it...as you will see in a little bit. LOL I woke up a little later just enough to know there was a lot of thunder but went right back to sleep and into a dream. I was dreaming that we had a storm coming (fancy that) and we turned on the TV to see how bad it was going to be, and saw the map showing where the lines were, parts of the area could get ice...oh joy. In my dream I was just going to ask DH if we were in that part that was suppose to get ice, as I didn't see it to well, when I was kinda woke up by DH crawling back into bed. Since I was half asleep still instead of asking him if it was raining, like I wanted to do, I combined reality and my dream, and asked him "is it raining or icy?" Now that wouldn't be quit so funny except for it was quite a bit to WARM to be icy, so in a bewildered voice DH says "why would it be icy?" and that woke me up fully and I about died. I laughed so hard I was crying and he kept teasing me about it, and I don't think I'll ever live that one down.

The big meanie even had to tease me this morning, he put a bowl of water on my desk before I got up, and when I asked him what it was there for he said "It's the first snowball of the season" Nope I won't live that one down for a while!! *giggle*

I hope you all had a good start to your week, as you can see mine started with a huge laugh, in the middle of the night. Least it is a little cooler now that we had rain come through, its been almost to hot the last few days, maybe it was our "Indian summer".

Have a good week, and thanks so much for your comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!