If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty Layout Challenge

Its that time again, time for a new layout challenge to start on the Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo Group! This month is all about weddings. I love weddings, and would love to see you're wedding photo's, either of you're wedding or one you were a guest at, or even those heritage wedding photo's.

October is the month I married my best friend, that wonderful man I still manage to keep entertained these 17 years later. This is why I settled on wedding layouts for this month. I hope you all will join us and show off those wedding photos!!

Here is my layout, a couple photos of our rings. I've decided I'm going to do a 8x8 book with my wedding photo's so I did this one that size. I will have to convert all the other pages I've already finished to that, when I get around to it.

Journaling:

The giving of the rings at our wedding started out with me having the giggles. The best man had the rings in a ring box, and when he went to get them, he couldn't find them at first, then once he did, he opened the box, so the pastor could take them and when he shut it, it snapped shut rather loudly. I had been fighting the giggles before this, but that almost put me over the edge into uncontrollable laughter. I did manage to control it, but later I heard that several people thought I was crying, because my shoulders were shaking with my giggles.


Kit Credit: Ribbon Alpha by Lara Payton, October Challenge kit Heathers Purple Rose kit, Box of Quilling and Silver Frames All by Blushbutter

I used the really cool new Alpha from Lara for the W in the title and then I used the "I" and put it across the two corners of the frame to "hold" it down. I just love that ribbon and how it looks like its sewn!!

I better get off here and get some other things finished up! Have a great rest of the week, and don't forget the sale in my store, and the freebie in the last post!! :) Thanks so much for your comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!