If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Wedding kit teaser

I've been working the past two or three weeks on a couple wedding kits. One is for the mega kit at Digi Shop Hop Crop (once everyone gets their little shops decorated and turned in, I'll have a shop on the home page there linking to my site...as long as I sign up every round...course with this being my first time, I have no idea if I will every time or not) and then I changed the purple color we used in that to a little bit different purple and made another kit, because I had more ideas than would fit in the one we had to do for the mega kit. I've been having way to much fun with these, I guess weddings with all the lavender and lace is just my kinda thing, so I had more ideas for the kits than I usually do.

This little bit of a preview is for the bigger kit, the one with my choice of purple in it. I just had to share a little bit of it with you all, so you could see what was keeping me away from doing layouts this month...now that I should have a little more time to work on them. LOL I'm almost done (I think) so maybe next week I can try to get into the layout mood, even if its just simple ones and try to work on catching up on my 2008 photo's, so they are ready for a book at the end of the year. I think this kit is one of my favorites that I have made, but that could just be because of the subject matter too.

Between this kit and the one I made for digishophopcrop.com (which will be in my store Nov. 1st) and all the other mini kits that the other designer's are making (trust me, they are BEAUTIFUL!!!) you should have plenty to work with for weddings, for a while. While this kit (shown) doesn't totally match, purple's wise, there are lots of papers and elements in it that will match perfectly my other kit...and the other designer's kits. You won't want to miss this round, so don't forget to save some money in November, if you like wedding kits!!

Also coming in November is Digital Scrapbooking Day!! While I won't be having a sale, since I just had one, and I can't compete with other larger stores anyway, I am planning on participating in the Treasure Hunt that will be going on, so stay tuned for more on that, as November gets closer!!! I have that mini all ready too, as well as the clue...my DH was kind enough to help me with the clue, because, while I like to write, rhyming isn't something I can do. LOL Thanks Dear!! :)

As you can see, I've been having lots of fun designing lately, and am so thankful that I've been able to think of things to make. Its not always all that easy for me. LOL I may have to take a break if I want to finish up some layouts though, who knows...I just hate to stop when I'm in the mood, cause then its hard to get back into it, and two months go by before I know it, and I don't have a new kit out in that time. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, since I don't have a deadline or anything, selling in my own store. I bet my DH would like me to stop for a little while, cause then maybe he would see more than just the side of my face a little more often! *giggle* He is so understanding though, and for that I'm thankful.

I hope you all are having a good week, I am, and if I'm lucky I'll be able to do a layout too....who knows, I guess I won't hold my breath, cause I do want to get as much finished up on my kits as possible this week, so I can get them ready to go into the store at the end of the month. Have a great day, and thanks so much for your comments, both on my blog and through e-mails!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    i like that color but im a pink fan. i am definately gonna have to talk to my future husband about having pink in my wedding lol

    kali

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!