If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, January 01, 2009

Blush ~n~ Dusty Layout Challenge

I'm cheating this month, and re-using the theme I used last Jan, for the Blush ~n~ Dusty Layout Challenge. Choose your favorite photo taken in 2008 and scrap it!! I usually do that for the last page of every album, so this is why I'm using this theme once again. :) I hope you will join us on Blush ~n~ Dusty and show us YOUR favorite photo of last year!

I chose one of the photos I took last spring, of a bee on the apple blossoms. I think it's one of my best for the year, and one of my favorite, because I love flowers, and I managed to brave the bees, to get some photos. I used a photo on the background paper too of the apple blossoms, to add a little something to the layout. I just blended it in so it wouldn't be so distracting.

Kit Credit: tattered solids, Antique Beauty, Amid memories, ribbon flowers & crochet sample ALL by Lara Payton at Dusty Bear.

I hope all of you had a good New Year's eve! We didn't go anywhere, we never do, I guess we are boring and like to stay home, but that's just the way we are. I've never been one who likes to get out among lots of people I don't know all that well, and really prefer the quiet and comfort of home. I'm extremely lucky that God Blessed me with a wonderful hubby who likes the same. While he does like getting out and talking to people more than I do, he also likes to spend time at home, and doesn't have to go out to celebrate, or bring in the new year. I guess that's another reason he is perfect for me huh! :)

I also managed to get a layout done yesterday for December's layout challenge, its pretty bad when I do it, on the last day of the month, when I'm in charge of the challenge, shame on me!! *giggle* Hopefully I can do better this month!! I used the photo I took of DH and Rascal when our electricity went out a couple days ago.

Kit Credit: Dec. Layout Challenge kit & a recolored paper from Blue Fairy by Blushbutter.

Well I think that's it for layouts for me this week, I'm behind on the ps lessons I have been taking, so better get caught up! In case I don't post again till next week, have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for your comments too, they are really appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!