If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, August 10, 2009

Did you miss me?



I managed to get a few photos into the store this afternoon. I put a few Misc. Photos into my stock photos. Most of them are Fireworks photos. :)

So did you miss me while I was gone? I had to make an unexpected trip out of town, and just got back early this afternoon. I haven't been home but one day in the last week, so it's good to be home and I'm hopeing I can stay here for a while! LOL Now I have a few e-mails to answer, then I need to get some photos off my camera, and work on getting caught up on putting them into flicker. I have a few from before I left to do too...so as you can see I'm behind again! LOL

I'll catch you all up as soon as I get my photos caught up, and then see what other trouble I can get into! I do hope everyone had a great week, and I hope I can manage to get back in here this week, and not have another week go by without being able to "chat". :)

Have a good one and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog and in e-mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!