If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, August 17, 2009

More new flower Stock Photos


I added some more flowers to my stock photos today!! There are 33 new photos in the store now. Hope some of them are what you are looking for, if you are looking for stock photos. :)

I've been slow the past few days, because I think DH caught a virus when he was out two weekends ago and after he was done with it, he passed it on to me. *giggle* It made me REALLY tired, and I fought headaches for several days. I remember one day I was ready for bedtime in the middle of the afternoon, and let me tell you that afternoon and evening seemed to drag on forever. LOL Thankfully I'm not so tired now, and the headaches aren't as bad, so I think I'm on the mend.

I'm feeling better just in time, as I have some cucumbers sitting in Lime water now, in the kitchen, which is the first step of the process of making my Grandma's Lime Pickles. So I'll be canning them this week...and maybe starting some more. I'd really like to make 2 or 3 batches at least...but we will see what happens. We LOVE these pickles, DH likes both sweet and dill pickles but I only like sweet, (except for on hamburgers, and these sweet pickles are THE BEST!! They always make me think of my Grandma (Dad's Mom) because she always made them when I was growing up, and I loved to visit her and get some. We always had them at Thanksgiving at her house! :)

I'm really glad DH loves them (almost as much as I do) because if he didn't I don't know that I would make as many of them...and would have to have some other kind around, which would be a pain, with limited room in the pantry and fridge. We almost always have a jar of these in our fridge, in case we get a hankering for them.

Anyway I better get off here and get busy. I hope all of you had a good weekend, it was slow here for me as I recuperated. :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!