If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bye-Bye Belle

Belle

We've been discusing selling Belle for a little while now, and putting the money we get for her towards getting another Jersey since thats the only way I can see being able to afford getting another one anytime soon...and finally this last week we decided for sure to do it.

We listed her on Craigslist, cause being our first cow, I hated to take her to the auction at least at this point. We got a call today from a guy who wanted to come see her and she just left in his trailor. I'm kinda sad, cause she was so pretty and I liked her but...I want another Jersey, since Mabel doesn't produce much milk...so I guess I'll get over it.

I'll be praying that God finds a good Jersey for us now, and gives us the extra money we need for it...hopefully by spring. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Bye, Belle!!! Hope you like your new home!

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!