If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, November 23, 2012

Love the misty mornings!

Misty Sunrise

The photo I shared in my post yesterday was one of several (including the ones in this post) that I took the day before yesterday. I woke up a little early, and decided I better get up, since I had so much to do that day to get ready for Thanksgiving.

Misty Sunrise

I was sitting at my computer, checking e-mail when I happened to glance out the window and see it was getting light...and there was a little color showing up on the horizon. I looked closer, and saw there were wisps of fog out across the valley.

Misty Sunrise

I just LOVE the mornings I can see the layers of fog, with trees sticking up through the mists. It's a beautiful sight, so I thought I better run out and see if I could get some photos of it before it burned off with the sun.

Misty Sunrise

It was chilly, but not to cold so it was a beautiful morning to enjoy a sunrise, before getting busy on Thanksgiving preparations.     What a wonderful way to start the day!

It's turned cold again today, but that's to be expected this time of the year...I will however treasure all the warmer days we get, as we still could use them to do some things around here...and the beauty they bring is much appreciated too!  :-))

We had a good Thanksgiving, with my parents and brother and his wife sharing our dinner with us as well as the friend from Nebraska.  It's been great having him here for a visit...he and DH have spent the day today, together, enjoying themselves, talking...laughing...and playing with tractors.  I enjoyed not having to do to much cooking today...but I don't think that's going to be an all weekend thing like it has been in the past...course that's ok we had more people here for Thanksgiving Dinner, so that makes up for it!  Gotta love a full house!  :-))

Anyway, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...have a wonderful weekend!  :-))

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful pictures! You live in a lovely area!

    http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!