If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Crazy for Carrots

Pearl hoping for some carrots.

"Do I smell CARROTS?"

Still searching for those elusive carrots.

"How about you?...YOU have to have some for me!!"

Poor Pearl...she just wasn't getting her beloved carrots.

"Someone has to have some...where are they?!"

Pearl...trying to will me to give her some carrots.

Pearl...using the "force" trying to WILL us to give her some carrots.

Pearl, realizing that she may be getting some carrots!

Is it? ... Could it be?

Pearl finally getting her wish...using the force worked on Galen anyway!  LOL

"Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Pearl finally getting her wish...using the force worked on Galen anyway!  LOL

"I'll fight you for it! LET GO  of MY carrot!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!