If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Crystal World

Yep, another layout with photo's of the ice from last month. I plan on doing one more layout that will look good beside this one in my album, then I may be done with those particular ice photo's....will just depend on if we get more this winter....unless I decide to steal some more of my parents photo's that is! LOL I know you are probably starting to wonder if I will ever be done with them, but I can't help myself, I took so many of them, and want to get last years photo's scrapped, and can't decide which ones to not use, so I'm using lots of them! ROFL The odd part about it is, that I already know what title I want to use on the other page....that's just unheard of, cause titles are usually things that slow me down. When I was working on getting the title done on this page, the other title just popped into my head...I love when that happens! Now at least I know, that thinking of a title won't slow me down, for the next layout....which if I'm lucky I can work on tomorrow.

Kit Credit: Snow Flake kit, Heartstings baby boy kit and Alpha pack 2 ALL by Blushbutter

I have thought of another nice sized project I want to get started on, but I can't tell about it here, because it is for a family member, who reads my blog. Sooo I'll hopefully be doing some layouts over the next several months, that I can't post here. Not that I needed another project, since I still have 2006 & 2007 photo's to scrap, along with any I take this year, and our heritage photo's....oh and wedding photo's, but I'm going to love the new project once it's finished, soooo I'm sure it will be worth it. Are any of you in the middle of working on a project, that you have to have finished by a certain time?

DH just started another "scrounge" expedition. He is getting a bunch of metal and boards from an old building. My brother may come out next week to help for a couple days, so he can get some of it too. DH said he already has 40 or so pieces of metal, and he has just started, so I'm sure he will have plenty to share it with my brother, for his help.

Other than that, not a lot going on around here, its been above freezing the past several days, so we can actually see little bits of ground, but we still have snow covering most of it. Course that means there is also mud out there, which isn't real pleasant, but its nice that its not so cold. We keep expecting at least one of our goats to kid, but so far she hasn't. I can't wait to see the babies, but I'm sure she will probably wait till a bad time, as in we have to go somewhere, or really cold and nasty weather! LOL

I hope all of you are having a good week, thanks so much for the comments!

1 comment:

  1. wow! I love your title it looks so effective and pretty! really goes well with the beautiful crytal icicle photos!
    really lovely, good luck with your DH and brother on the scrounging!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!