If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, January 14, 2008

Summer Memories

This could be the only post this week, depending on how things go. I have to do some major backing up of things along with doing some other things, so I don't think I'll have time to scrap much. I do however plan on getting back to scrapping next week, if all goes well, and may even get started on that other project I mentioned earlier, not that I'll be able to share it here.

This layout has some butterfly photo's I took last summer. I felt like having a warm looking layout for a change, because I would love for the snow to melt, and spring to come. At least having some warm weather in the 60's or 70's for a week or two would be nice!! LOL

Kit Credit: Dainty kit and alpha from Blooming Splendor By Lara Payton

My brother is here helping DH tear down a barn. They both like to scrounge items that they can use later, and this barn has wood and tin that they each can use. I'm sure they would rather it was a little bit warmer too, but least they aren't sweating a lot while they work!

DH has also had a little success with bringing his fasting blood sugars down already! It still has a ways to go, but it gives me hope that we can get it back under control. The biggest "stress" is now gone, and while its sad that it had to end the way it did, (trust me, you would NOT have wanted to be here Sat morning!) if that's the only way we can get his blood sugars back to normal, then so be it. I love him dearly and would move heaven and earth....and "stress".... to get him better. I thank God for his help, and all of your prayers, AND my wonderful hubby! Thanks so much for your comments here, and all of your encouraging e-mails, they really have helped me the last several days!! You all are the BEST, and I pray that God will bless each and every one of you!!

Take care and have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!