If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Using Blushbutters newest kit "Gentle"

Well I didn't get an actual layout done today, as I have some other things to do, but this morning I did work on a card for our niece who just had a baby, so we can get a package mailed to her this week. I used Blushbutters newest kit called Gentle for it, and can't wait to do some more!! This is the front of the card, on the inside of it, I put a sting with flags on it, and wrote on each flag different things, like name, birth date, weight etc. I think it turned out pretty, even though I had to adjust the picture a lot, because it was dark...it doesn't look perfect, once its printed, but its better than it was.


Kit Credit: Gentle by Blushbutter

If you haven't seen her new kit, you really should go look at it!! Its got some wonderful papers, glitter, grass and weeds, even some dandelion fluff, in it, and I can't wait to use it some more!!

We got our Tax forms filled out finally, I wanted to do that a couple weeks ago, and had all of the farm books and info ready, but DH wouldn't stop and do it till today. I don't fill out the forms by myself, like I do all the book work myself, so I had to wait till he was ready! LOL Its nice to have that all done for another year though!! Now I need to get the dishes done, and do a few more things, so I better get going.

I hope all of you are having a great weekend!! Its been good here so far!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    What a cute, cute photo! She is just precious!

    Love the card!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is way too sweet, I love this card Deb! your so good at making such beautiful cards and thank-you for saying such lovely things about me and my kits :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!