If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Niece's Birth Layouts

I managed finally to get a couple layouts done this week! LOL I did a couple layouts about my niece's birth, for her book. Naturally on most of the pages, I will be doing journaling from me, unless I say its from someone else, so its not going to be the same as if her parents told the story, but maybe they can someday write down their story of her birth so she has it.

The first page has her parents, and the 2nd page, shows several of her "fan's" who held her, her first couple of days. I don't have a photo of my Dad holding her, or her other grandparents, or aunts and uncles, but didn't have room for more anyway, with the journaling! LOL

Kit Credit: HeartStrings Baby Girl kit and Silver Frames by Blushbutter

Journaling:

I remember hearing the phone ring in
the middle of the night, and KNOWING
you were on the way. Grandma didn't
think you would be very fast getting
here, so decided to wait till morning till
we went to the hospital. Naturally I was
wanting to go as soon as we got the call,
but we waited and when we walked into
the hospital just before 7:30 in the morning
I heard a baby crying, and
KNEW it was you! I wasn't
allowed to hold you in the
hospital that morning, since I
was just the Aunt, so I had to wait
till you got home the next day,
before I could. I was really
glad when I finally could!!

Not much going on, least not of interest to post here, it has gotten cold again today (big surprise), but if we are lucky, by the weekend we will be back above freezing. I'm hoping so!! LOL

Anyway, I'm going to get off here now, I hope you all have a great rest of the week, and weekend!! Thanks so much for your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    They didn't let you hold her because you are an aunt... Boy, things sure have changed since then!

    Great layouts! Love the pink!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!